Most emails not loading in Mountain Lion
>Also, for some peace of mind (to see they aren't lost) you can open Finder, choose "Go to Folder" from the Go menu. Type in "~/Library" (Tilde, backslash, Library) and press enter. This will take you to your hidden Library folder.
If you don't care to go to the trouble of launching terminal, just click the Go menu in the Finder and hold down the Option key. It will appear below your user account in the menu.
I use this method via the option key too, very convenient. But to be fair, Najinsky's method also works straight in the finder, no terminal application required. Finder will prompt you for the exact path where you want to go and will open that path in a Finder window. I think this is a pretty nice way for some power users to quickly jump to a specific location, even if it's in the many hidden folders of Mac OS X.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%