Shot with RX1 Today..my Observation.

Started Dec 7, 2012 | Discussions thread
o Conlocha Regular Member • Posts: 283
Re: Shot with RX1 Today..my Observation.

zxaar wrote:

o Conlocha wrote:

SonyRX1 wrote:

o Conlocha wrote:

I'm hearing loads of stuff about this camera and it seems everyone is going nuts! The thing doesn't focus well in low light, hunting too much etc. It isn't a professional camera if it doesn't work well in poor light, it isn't a professional camera if it doesn't have a viewfinder. The grip is poor, it's not well weather sealed etc etc.

All I am hearing is wishful thinking from anyone who has one or is going to buy one. My advice is don't a total waste for money. Buy a good camera that has all the stuff that this piece of crap doesn't have. You guys have definitely more money than sense, this is all hype over a reasonable, but definitely not a professional camera!

Regards

A critical Pro

Wait....... who has claimed the RX1 to be a "professional" camera?

If you are a professional
get a D800/5DmarkIII for landscapes
get a D4/1DX for sports or wildlife
get a Hasselblad for studio work.

The RX1 is an enthusiast's camera, get your facts straight.

Fact remains that it is priced way up in the range of professional cameras not in your enthusiasts' range. (and that is a fact) I can get two nikons d600s for that price, Sony is ripping you all ff and you just swallow it in bucket loads!

The fact still remains that it is not a pro camera. It could be priced 5 million dollars by sony , but if they claim it NOT to be a pro camera then it is not one.

Well on the youtube movie he did state professional and he was a Sony rep I believe, so where does that leave you?

-- hide signature --

::> Knowledge is mother of efficiency.

o Conlocha's gear list:o Conlocha's gear list
Sony Alpha a7R Fujifilm X-T1
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow