Shot with RX1 Today..my Observation.

Started Dec 7, 2012 | Discussions thread
o Conlocha Regular Member • Posts: 283
Re: Shot with RX1 Today..my Observation.

sean lancaster wrote:

o Conlocha wrote:

cd23murray wrote:

o Conlocha wrote:

cd23murray wrote:

o Conlocha wrote:

Fact remains that it is priced way up in the range of professional cameras not in your enthusiasts' range. (and that is a fact) I can get two nikons d600s for that price, Sony is ripping you all ff and you just swallow it in bucket loads!

And I can have 5 smart cars for the price of my current car, both will get me from A to B. I could live in a cave instead of a house....that's a silly argument.

Obviously you don't think there is value in the RX1 which is fine but you do realize value/worth is subjective and can differ between people.

Not a very good comparison! A Cave doesn't have the same functions as a house, doesn't cost anywhere near the same etc etc. No the RX1 should be valued at 1800 or thereabouts I would say, 2800 for a camera that misses many important details is a ripoff plain and simple. I refuse to pay such a ridiculous amount for a point and shoot that has major problems in low light. as well as all its other negatives. But keep singing its praises that will make it less painful to pay 3000 for it

Yeah comparing a RX1 to a D600 is valid. The only thing they have in common is FF, otherwise 2 totally different machines.

No one is asking you to pay for it, or even think it's worth it.

You sound like someone that can't afford it and are looking to demean the purchase for others.

Either way I'm done with this discussion, your opinion is about as useless to me as mine is to you.

Wow, we are sensitive, I seem to be shaking you up a little.

You are not lending anything of value to this forum. I think you *could* make some valid points, but you're instead choosing to try and participate in a trollish fashion, which I do not understand. But I suspect some people just enjoy any reaction, even if it's negative. I often see this behavior in some of the children who hang out with my young son.

Wow so if I believe this being critical of a company which you believe charges too much is being negative....man they must love guys like you, no questions asked buy buy buy...maybe it's my Dutchness, i hate wasting money if I don't have to

o Conlocha's gear list:o Conlocha's gear list
Sony Alpha a7R Fujifilm X-T1
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow