Shot with RX1 Today..my Observation.

Started Dec 7, 2012 | Discussions thread
mike779 Forum Member • Posts: 52
Re: Shot with RX1 Today..my Observation.

o Conlocha wrote:

sean lancaster wrote:

o Conlocha wrote:

I'm hearing loads of stuff about this camera and it seems everyone is going nuts! The thing doesn't focus well in low light, hunting too much etc. It isn't a professional camera if it doesn't work well in poor light, it isn't a professional camera if it doesn't have a viewfinder. The grip is poor, it's not well weather sealed etc etc.

All I am hearing is wishful thinking from anyone who has one or is going to buy one.

Regards

A critical Pro

Well, either you're not hearing stuff here on dpreview or you're a critical Pro, but not a critical listener.

Well what I hear is the following:

overpriced

Bad in low light

no viewfinder

hard to grip

fixed lens

poor battery life

No charger

soft edges

Expensive accessories

etc etc etc etc

We'll rip you off and , next year we'll improve a couple of points and jack up the price another 500, but you'll pay because you're the easy market we love

I rest my case, for 3000 I expect most of these things to be covered, in the box.

Its more more more expensive.  For this money i will prefer canon its from my nottom of my heart. No point getting rx1. Just go for rx100 or canon.

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow