You know its coming....Canon's copycat RX100

Started Dec 5, 2012 | Discussions thread
(unknown member) Senior Member • Posts: 2,853
Re: G2X?

Yes, I value the opinions of people who deserve such respect. People should distinguish between good judgement and being judgemental. Good judgement means seeing someone's patterns and determining whether those lend themselves to being based on sound logic, objective criteria, and rational thought that leads to reasonable conclusions. Those who yell and scream and belittle others with only their ego and closed minded conception of the world as basis for such judgements aren't deserving of respect. Marco shows time and time again with his little opinion pieces that he's guilty of bias and showing poor judgement. Whatever skills he may or may not have as a photographer, he's no resource for sound, objective, and bias-free judgement. Being judgemental means unfairly or harshly judging those undeserving of such extreme condemnation. I've never said Marco is a bad person for spouting his unfounded opinions, but he is certainly an egomaniac. I've responded to him politely in the past and not so politely, but my patience has been worn thin by his insistence on being a complete hypocrit. My favorite was "there are valid reasons to use RAW.....but nobody should use it because you might be color blind" and various other arguments of wild illogic. If you'd like proof of the difference between the two of us here it is: I've never had a response to him removed from the forum for being inappropriate. Marco cannot say the same.

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow