Nikon P510 vs. FZ150/FZ200?
I think the FZ200 it is the best choice, I consider very important the following features on the FZ200:
- External Flash Hot Shoe.
- Maximum aperture F2.8
- Maximum shutter speed 1/4000 sec
- Minimum shutter speed 60 sec
Of course the price it is the problem, the FZ200 is around USD600, FZ150 USD 449 and the P510 USD 346.
It will depend of your pocket jajajaja, the P510 does the work, also I think if you are going to spend USD600 I prefer an intercambiable lens camera with a bigger sensor.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sadiqur_Rahman by Sadiqur Rahman|
from Ain't Going to Work on Maggie's Farm no More
|Airborne by John Beavin|
from - How to respect the Flag and Anthem - (Portrait in Full Colours + A Border)