You know its coming....Canon's copycat RX100

Started Dec 5, 2012 | Discussions thread
Grobb
Grobb Senior Member • Posts: 1,229
Re: Canon

So basically all of your opinions are based on theoretical data from an Internet article you read? Have you actually seen and or analyzed any actual images taken from this IMX117CQT sensor that has not even reviewed yet? If that is the case, you are the one that is talking out of your you know what! Why don’t you post some of those irrelevant images you are so famous for posting to prove your ridiculous contention? Or, since there are none for you to post, is this just another one of you’re “I read it on the Internet so it must be true” ridiculous claims? By the way, there has not been ONE single camera built yet with a 1/2.3' BSI sensor that does not have extreme smearing and can produce very good fine detail, from what I have seen! If I am wrong about that, show images taken from one that disproves my opinion. If you actually think that a 1/2.3' BSI sensor can take better images that a much larger 2/3" CMOS sensor, you are the one who does not understand the physical limitations of sensor technology, plain and simple! Do you know that larger photo-sites are better than smaller photo-sites? If not, do your research before putting showing your ignorance again!

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow