V2 order snafu - suggestions?

Started Dec 5, 2012 | Discussions thread
OP Dabbler Senior Member • Posts: 2,015
Re: V2 order snafu - suggestions?

Thanks Wes. I did call, they said they were waiting to hear from "the supplier". That could, of course, mean anything. I'll wait a few days, then see what they say. If they have nothing definitive I'll cancel and look around.. I see others have stock from time to time. I do prefer from B&H and consider them the top tear of all the online stores. If Amazon proper has it I'll get it from them.

I agree, better to wait than get second choice. Although I don't want to wind up waiting for a parcel in the middle of the holiday shipping season.

-- hide signature --


 Dabbler's gear list:Dabbler's gear list
Sony RX10 III Nikon D800 Sony a6000 Nikon 1 V3 Sony Alpha 7S +16 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow