LX7 - Dumb Move
I don't know if it's worth the risk speculating on a camera like that. Historically I've noticed the best prices were before Boxing Week the last few years though B&H is certainly one to watch right now as they are dropping prices daily on a lot of cameras.
Case in point, the Nikon V1 with kit lens is now $299 and the Panasonic G3 with kit lens is also $299. Crazy good prices but worth taking the chance on eBay I don't think so....
If the LX7 came back at $299 on Boxing Week it would probably be worth it. The LX 5 is now $249 on B&H btw.
The FZ200 has gone back up in price with the best prices I've seen at around $549 vs the lowest we had in Canada which was $519. Could it drop again? Who knows.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sadiqur_Rahman by Sadiqur Rahman|
from Ain't Going to Work on Maggie's Farm no More
|Airborne by John Beavin|
from - How to respect the Flag and Anthem - (Portrait in Full Colours + A Border)