Just announced Canon iP7220 inkjet may be 6 color CLI-8 based (or not?)
On Canon's USA support website, the "Specifications" page indicates the just announced iP7220 inkjet printer uses six CLI-8 dye cartridges (Cyan, PhotoCyan, Magenta, PhotoMagenta, Yellow, and Black). http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/consum...Specifications
The "Supplies and Accessories" page indicates it uses CLI-251 dye cartridges and PGI-250 pigment black. http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/consum...AndAccessories
I'd be (Very Pleasantly) surprised if the iP7220 uses CLI-8 cartridges.
Anyone got specs on the CLI-251 cartridges?
- clear or opaque or partially opaque?
- capacity of Standard Size?
- capacity of XL (extra large) size?
|Post (hide subjects)||Posted by||When|
|Dec 5, 2012|
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|Windswept juniper by Kreber|
from Wind power
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4