Just announced Canon iP7220 inkjet may be 6 color CLI-8 based (or not?)
On Canon's USA support website, the "Specifications" page indicates the just announced iP7220 inkjet printer uses six CLI-8 dye cartridges (Cyan, PhotoCyan, Magenta, PhotoMagenta, Yellow, and Black). http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/consum...Specifications
The "Supplies and Accessories" page indicates it uses CLI-251 dye cartridges and PGI-250 pigment black. http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/consum...AndAccessories
I'd be (Very Pleasantly) surprised if the iP7220 uses CLI-8 cartridges.
Anyone got specs on the CLI-251 cartridges?
- clear or opaque or partially opaque?
- capacity of Standard Size?
- capacity of XL (extra large) size?
|Post (hide subjects)||Posted by||When|
|Dec 5, 2012|
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Kingfisher by cjf2|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 11, K
|Bull Rider Being Launched by RBFresno|
from FX bodies and very high ISO