I won a contest! I WON A CONTEST!!

Started Dec 4, 2012 | Discussions thread
f56andbethere Regular Member • Posts: 242
Re: I won a contest! I WON A CONTEST!!

Leif Goodwin wrote:

f56andbethere wrote:

Leif Goodwin wrote:

f56andbethere wrote:

I wish I had a doppelganger that followed me around and commented exclusively on what I said, gushing with praise no matter what I posted, defending me to the death in the face of any adversity.

Those are amazing comments, you really must be a talented person, not all of us can achieve such greatness.

-- hide signature --

Whoa whoa, whoa.

Jesus christ, I wasn't even being insulting, it was a simple comment on the odd fact that Linda only praises Neil for some odd reason... which is true. That's all she does. No big deal, just a fact.

I'm not even being insulting to her/him/Neil. Other people around here are far more insulting and don't get five attacks in a row for such a comment.

Leif, why are you being douchey? Sometimes you criticize Neil, other times you criticize people that criticize Neil. Make up your mind. What I said wasn't even that big of a deal, and no conclusions about my talent can be drawn from that comment. So you seem a tad off-base. Borderline idiotic. You attack people all the time with no obvious consistency.

All I said was that I wish there was a single person who was clearly my own personal public defender. She brings up threads that are half a year old just to say "nice pic Neil." Come on, put your glasses on.

I only granted your wish. It was an attempt at humour. Or did you miss that?

As an aside, I'm tired of all the whining on this forum. Few threads address technical issues in a grown up manner. It is obvious to anyone that Neil is more often than not starting threads with the aim of baiting aggressive responses. And Karl is ignoring forum rules and using it as a personal photo album. Big deal. So what. Numerous people have objected, and they carry on. Clearly the moderators do not care. Nothing you or I say will stop them posting photos. And the irony is that the response these people generates causes far more harm to the forum. So why not just give it a rest, ignore them, and use the forum to discuss gear. Just a suggestion.

Yes I know Linda is Neil, but so what. If he wants to create another user account to praise himself, at the end of the day who cares. It is all part of winding up you and others.

Why not act like individuals. Now, repeat after me, "We are all individuals".

-- hide signature --

Ah! I missed it. (I was wondering why everyone was being so sarcastic.)  I am sorry and I love you, brother.

We are one family stemming from a few replicating molecules. Let us be kind in honor of that magic.

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
MOD TOF guy
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
twm
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow