Where's the NEX 9 FF ?

Started Dec 5, 2012 | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
DUSTY LENS
DUSTY LENS Veteran Member • Posts: 4,308
Where's the NEX 9 FF ?

Why no Mirrorless FF with the best features found in the NEX 7 .

I never used one but I want that peeking focus , I want no mirrors , I want smaller than a99 ,I want lower price than a900 , full lens interchangeability , I want to save money on prisms and mirrors , and a 36Mp Sensor with large pixel sites , and very good Hi ISO color with ultra low noise .

I also want a very ( Ultra Hi IQ ) 45mm f2.8 prime with distortion less than .05%  to get the ultimate view angle and the small size possible with 45mm F2.8 .

I have been using the a900 and I am ready to start using this new Marvel as soon as Sony , Or Fuji makes it available .

Prefer Sony because I don't want to mortgage my house and car . to pay for ti .

( just kidding , I don't really own any car .)

one more favor , If Sony doesn't want to provide this lens , I want them to pardner with Fuji for a good line of Ultra Hi Quality Prime Lenses .

I like the smooth edge aperture blade technology and the EBC multilayer lens coating ( Fuji used on their View lenses back in the 1970's great crystal clear and bright image ) .

Are you with me on this , or do I need to save my money for the New Would Meltdown of all Sovereign Nations , and open borders to all crime and drugs .

Who knows , Maybe I will need drugs when this comes .

Dusty

DUSTY LENS's gear list:DUSTY LENS's gear list
Sigma 35mm F1.4 DG HSM Art
Sony Alpha a99 Sony Alpha NEX-7
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow