X100 with eye fi card?
Is anyone using the eye fi card with their x100 and how does it work and with what device? Thanks
I have the new 16GB Eye-Fi card and was using it yesterday.
One thing to keep in mind is that you should have RAW+fine or RAW+Normal.
On the Eye-Fi app on my iPhone / iPad, I have it set to only accept the JPG files via direct connect so it is faster instead of using an wifi router.
I made a video on how fast it is with my 5DMKIII files, I might make one for the x100 if it is useful: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3fJVI1i0a4
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%