24-70 zoom ring issue...
For users who have 24-70 zoom ring issue... Try to remove hood and see if it clears (I bet it will)... That is the reason Nikon says that it is impact damage when users are calling with this issue... Hood mount gets out of perfect circle shape and it causes this weird stiffness...
Just my 2 cents for people who complaining on this issue... Yes I dropped it... It got it bent (hood), caused my hair to stand thinking something shifted inside of the lens... then I bought a new hood and problem is gone... This lens is a Tank!!!
Real photography - it's just the ability to see what was already created by God!
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|Windswept juniper by Kreber|
from Wind power
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4