RX100 and RAYNOX DCR-150 MACRO Lens
Just got the RAYNOX DCR-150 MACRO for my RX100 , any one used this macro attachment with the RX100 ?
How far I should be from the subject ? I tried manual focus , yet Sony apply zoom focus assistant feature , I found it hard to manually find the correct focus
Any experience please .
Here is one I took with DCR-250 and RX100 at 100mm. DMF, flash, hand held, auto flash exposure. Held in place with Magfilter. I too had difficulty with the zoom focus assistant. I will use AF for my future macros. It takes some practice.
See gallery for more pixels.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%