Just a little credit
I ordered the little Rokinon 7.5mm fisheye lens from Amazon and when I got it, the lens cap was broken and parts of it were rattling around in the box.
Rather than send the whole thing back to Amazon, I emailed Rokinon support and explained the situation. Their rep. was extremely nice and very responsive (the entire exchange took less than one business day) and I just got a replacement cap in the mail less than 1 week after getting the lens.
Very small deal in the scheme of things, but it's the little things like this that make me a happy and loyal customer. Just thought I'd share to give these guys credit where it is due.
Oh, and the lens is really fantastic and fun, too!
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|Windswept juniper by Kreber|
from Wind power
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4