Back by popular demand: Nex-7 vs OMD

Started Dec 4, 2012 | Discussions thread
All forumsForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat
LTZ470
LTZ470 Forum Pro • Posts: 11,926
Back by popular demand: Nex-7 vs OMD

I was accused of promulgating m43 when all along I was specifically talking about the OMD-EM5 (not any other m43 as I never spoke about any other m43 just m43 glass)...and trolling...

I call BS on these accusations...and the ACCUSERS...

Like I have stated before MANY times I own the Nex-7 and 16mm f/2.8 and 18-200LE...actually have the Nex-7 and the lens with me on this trip to West Africa...

EM5 with Sony Sensor is at home resting, Sony 5N is at home, Sony RX100 is at home...Sony 55-210 is at home...RX1 is enroute...

So if that makes me a troll, then ALL of you folks are the bigger troll...lol....

I stated my findings honestly...seems the ACCUSERS have never used a EM5 and Oly glass...

A larger sensor should enable one to shoot higher ISO as it gathers more light?

Is the above a correct or false statement...as I would like to know myself...honestly...

I am kinda taken aback by the smaller sensor EM5 being wrong on ISO steps? This is very confusing to me as the Oly Sensor is much smaller than the APο»ΏS-C Sensor is it not?

-- hide signature --

--Really there is a God...and He loves you..
FlickR Photostream:
www.flickr.com/photos/46756347@N08/
Mr Ichiro Kitao, I support the call to upgrade the FZ50.
I will not only buy one but two no questions asked...

Sony Alpha NEX-7 Sony RX100
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
JPG
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow