I won a contest! I WON A CONTEST!!

Started Dec 4, 2012 | Discussions thread
studio460
studio460 Contributing Member • Posts: 712
Re: I won a contest! I WON A CONTEST!!

Glen78 wrote:

. . . I think Ritz Camera has been out of business for a few months now.

Yes, I recall hearing that Ritz was reportedly going under, so I did some checking. They've filed for chapter 11 bankruptcy protection twice in the last few years (February 2009 and June 2012), and apparently reduced the number of retail outlets from about 1,200 stores nationwide to only 18 stores nationwide. There were several in the Los Angeles area, one even in my neighborhood, but now only one store remains in all of Southern California--way out in Riverside County. Apparently, they're still in business (note the, "We Are BACK!" banner on their website's home page).

FYI: "On September 10, 2012, it was announced that all Ritz, Wolf and other associated subsidiaries would close by the end of October, while a few would reopen under C&A Marketing alongside Ritzpix & RitzCamera.com on November 1st, 2012, [10] while a few others would reopen and operate under Pennsylvania-based Cardinal Camera." --Wikipedia

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
MOD TOF guy
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
twm
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow