two suggestions for LX7 firmware upgrade
If anyone at panasonic is reading these forums, I have some suggestions for a firmware upgrade on the LX7:
1. in manual mode, I can no longer select auto ISO as an option. On the LX5, I could use a 400 ISO max in auto mode and not have to worry about ISO settings. This should be an easy fix.
2. I can't help but notice that Olympus has an external microphone that uses the hotshoe and related port to attach to the EPL3. Maybe you could do this for the LX7 with a firmware upgrade. I'll even buy an accessory microphone for your trouble.
Regardless, the camera is a joy to use. Its fast and I love the creative touchups I can do in-camera. Keep up the good work.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%