Nex-7 with sel 16mm and UWA

Started Dec 2, 2012 | Discussions thread
capt bob
capt bob Senior Member • Posts: 2,622
Re: Nex-7 with sel 16mm and UWA

I like your shots , I am still a learning so I love it when folks post up and I can hear peoples comments then go back and look some more it has helped me understand a lot more i have to google some things just to know at first but try and absorb what i am seeing and hearing , I just received my 16 mm with WAA today and cant wait to get to the Bay where i feel comfortable and try it out , I don't post up my shots much anymore for the same reason I figure I just am not good enough to get a comment so other than the one shot I posted in an already open post I just keep em on my hard drive and keep looking and learning , I enjoy the Technical/Technical side that is more my skill set I figure, No comment means I am still Green.

I like what you said feel the energy of the shot , I would be figuring out how to get the old truck running , I need stuff like this.

Thanks....

capt bob's gear list:capt bob's gear list
Sony a77 II Sony a7 II Sony a99 II Sony E 16mm F2.8 Pancake Sigma 50mm F1.4 EX DG HSM +27 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow