In picking them up again, gosh they are heavy, digital stuff now is so darn lightweight.
In the day think the term would have been "solid" rather than heavy. Actually my comparable camera now is my EPM1. Have that and an EM5.
Back to OP, when I attempt "product" shots it's usually with flash and reflectors and/or direct sunlight as well. Again an old Ricoh effort, a quick casual shot of detail of the end of my LX3, single flash, sunlight coming from left. Gives nice highlights.
Was late (dark) so no sunlight. That and just wanted to fiddle with the ipad app. Think I may try the flash and reflector route see what that gets me. Maybe the direct sunlight to, right time of day and the location (kitchen with big windows) should work nicely. Thanks for the thoughts on that.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%