What happens to my 60D, SD card auto rejected.....
10 minutes ago, I was trying to take the SD card out of my 60D, something went wrong inside the SD card slot as it felt so different from usual (I bought it 2 years ago, I know how to take/insert sd card properly).
and then what happened afterward was my camera keeps rejecting the card no matter how hard i tried to push the card inside, it just won't stay in. i tried other sd cards too, i guess the only explanation is that the "lock" inside is broken?
has anyone had similar experience before or known what's wrong with it? how much would it cost to fix it?
|Post (hide subjects)||Posted by||When|
|Dec 2, 2012|
|Dec 2, 2012|
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!