What's a basic, affordable Panoramic Head?

Started Nov 30, 2012 | Questions thread
OP sagebrushfire Regular Member • Posts: 263
Figured it Out: It's Called An "Offset Plate"

I Think this or something similar is what I will try using first:


I knew it existed and I just didn't know the name. When I was describing what I need to the other user I said "I need something to offset the camera from the tripod" and then it hit me to google "Tripod Offset" and I found offset plates!

This probably won't be 100% satisfactory but at $45 it's a heck of a lot cheaper than a $200-$400 panoramic tripod head and I will surely find more uses for it in the future.

-- hide signature --
 sagebrushfire's gear list:sagebrushfire's gear list
Canon EOS 60D Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Canon EF-S 17-85mm f/4-5.6 IS USM Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS Canon EF 75-300mm f/4.0-5.6 III +1 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow