1.6 Volt Nickel Zinc OK in HVL-F60 flash?
>It would be very useful to have someone with technical know-how giving a pro/con list for this application. Look good to me, though!
I used them quite a bit to give me a recycling edge when shooting kids (I even blogged about it here: http://friedmanarchives.blogspot.com/2010/11/another-grandchild-another-set-of.html )
Since then I've stopped using them for two reasons:
1) There were some reports from Nikon users that even mild use (i.e, non-rapid-fire) caused some flashes to be sent in for repair.
2) Not only do the batteries not hold a charge for long, after about six months on a shelf they fail to hold a charge altogether! I invested in 2 dozen of these batteries, and now I can't use any of them.
Other than that, they did work as advertised.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%