My A560 just started to not turn off the rear screen when I bring it up to my eye. Any one know how to fix this ? Thanks in advance for any help
Sounds like an issue with the eye sensor, the two little black rectangles below the viewfinder.
1. Make sure the eye sensor isn't blocked by anything(like an add on viewfinder magnifier)
2. Clean off the eye sensor
3. If you're still having the issue, your eye sensor may be faulty. You will have to send it in to Sony to get serviced.
There may also be a setting to disable the auto-shut-off function of the rear LCD, but I can't remember off hand. You can try resetting your settings in the menu, or doing a factory reset if that doesn't work.
To do a factory reset: Reset to defaults, shut off the camera, remove the battery, wait for a minute, put the battery back in, then restart the camera.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sadiqur_Rahman by Sadiqur Rahman|
from Ain't Going to Work on Maggie's Farm no More
|Airborne by John Beavin|
from - How to respect the Flag and Anthem - (Portrait in Full Colours + A Border)