Public liability insurance
I have made a bit of pocket over the past few years from iStock, just shooting popular landmarks etc and submitting them .. As I am improving i plan to start doing a few home photoshoots.. Working at the clients homes... I do not have my own studio... As an older chap I am looking at this more as a part time occupation rather than a full time living..
I am trying to do things properly and above board and was thinking about the insurance issues. I am guessing I should have public liability insurance ... The equipment is already pretty well covered.
Can any UK based pro's recommend an insurer ??? Or point out any other pitfalls I may not have thought of ?
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!