GH2 Manual Mode ISO change wouldn't set properly
I like to use manual settings when I use flash.
Today, while trying to change the ISO from 1600 to 160 after pressing the set button it switched to 1250.
Decided to switch to aperture priority and change the ISO to 160 and that worked.
When I went back to Manual I was able to reset the ISO settings correctly.
The initial problem has gone away - I wonder if anyone has had a similar incidence.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%