Mola's or the Chimera Octa 2 Collapsible?
I was taking a look a Mola, trying to decide if the Demi would be enough for a full body or if I'd need the Seti (thought anyone?).
Just saw the Chimera Octa 2 Collapsible, which seems like it'd be less of a hassle than the Mola's.
There's also the Damian McGillicudy 19" dish which is basically the same.
Anyone have any thoughts about those re: the Mola's.
I think the Mola's have a special quality to that I wouldn't want to lose but obviously anything to save backache would be useful!
|Post (hide subjects)||Posted by||When|
|Nov 30, 2012|
|Dec 1, 2012|
|Dec 2, 2012|
|Dec 4, 2012|
|Dec 10, 2012|
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%