Pacsafe bags overkill?
Def some solid advice, so thank you. I will prob get a cheap bag then in all black with a chest/belt strap and just buy a camera bag insert. Also, I do plan to replace the nikon strap with a plain black one and maybe black out the nikon logos on the camera itself.
Also, I have my kata bag but would that be too obvious to just carry around? it is the grip 12 version that sits at your side like a shoulder bag but only carries the camera.
I hadn't even considered travel insurance covering it. I always get travel insurance so I am inquiring how much it covers for cameras.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sadiqur_Rahman by Sadiqur Rahman|
from Ain't Going to Work on Maggie's Farm no More
|Airborne by John Beavin|
from - How to respect the Flag and Anthem - (Portrait in Full Colours + A Border)