SB-600 issues with AC3 controller
Just got TT1 and a couple TT5s in the mail, along with an AC3 controller, and I can't figure out the problem with triggering SB-600. Got 2 flashes, SB800 and SB600, each set to different zones.
1. SB-600 doesn't sync (1/250sec) as well as my SB-800 does. SB-600 lags the sync to where I can actually see it going off in the viewfinder after the shot is taken.
2. I cannot seem to manipulate FEC output on SB-600 (set to a separate zone) in both TTL / M modes. The flash output remains the same as I set by hand on the flash.
None of this happens with SB-800. This is beyond me as I am a beginner in photography. Please instruct.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4