SB-600 issues with AC3 controller
Just got TT1 and a couple TT5s in the mail, along with an AC3 controller, and I can't figure out the problem with triggering SB-600. Got 2 flashes, SB800 and SB600, each set to different zones.
1. SB-600 doesn't sync (1/250sec) as well as my SB-800 does. SB-600 lags the sync to where I can actually see it going off in the viewfinder after the shot is taken.
2. I cannot seem to manipulate FEC output on SB-600 (set to a separate zone) in both TTL / M modes. The flash output remains the same as I set by hand on the flash.
None of this happens with SB-800. This is beyond me as I am a beginner in photography. Please instruct.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|INFERNO by Milmor Fotografias|
from Get to Work (Power Tools)
|Love my present! by eyahaled|
from Holiday reactions