TT5, TT1 and Pocket wizard II
I want to mix and use these 2 systems in the studio.
I have photogenic studiomax II & IIIs monolights and softboxes that right now I trigger with PWIIs and my sekonic l398... fine!
In comes FLEX system TT1, TT5 and 2 580EXII speedlights.
I know that I cannot control the monolights with the flex-GOT IT!!!
What I would love to do is be able to trigger and control some speedlites for additional KICKERS or HAIRLITES....
can the TT1 fit this bill. hopefull i will get an response by the time i get home.
thanks in advance.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%