XPan with Nikon Coolscan 9000 problem
I'm trying to scan some color XPan negatives with the FH-869G glass holder.
While all the other scans are (more or less) ok, with color XPan I receive completely wrong colors and contrast of the negative no matter which settings I use. BW XPan scans fine...
Here is one exapmle: www.flickr.com/photos/62021847@N06/8222475734/in/photostream
Did anyone have similar problems?
Thank you for your help!
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%