where to buy?
Since I now am a proud owner of the 5D Mark III with the kit 24-105 lens, I always liked ultra wide angle landscape and city photos. Used to have the Canon 10-22 and recently with the OM-D the 9-18.
I would like to add the Canon 16-35 f2.8 lens to my "Kit" I bought my camera at Frys 1. b/c it was a great deal, 2. if I have to exchange it for a fault its hassle free.
Now with the lens, I am not certain if I want to pay the extra sales tax and if there could potentially be something wrong or go wrong with it? B&H or local store hence Frys?
Where do you buy and whats your experience for lenses? Thank you.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!