NX1000/general photography guide
Can any one suggest an easy to understand guide to settings on the nx1000 or maybe just photography in general as I presume most of the settings are the same.
It seems as I buy better camera,s the photo,s get worse. The best photo,s I have ever taken was in South Africa years ago with a 2 mp Fuji camera, maybe it was just the better quality of light there.
Having a quick play with this nx1000 I get one half decent shot in about 20 when taking pictures of the same subject.
See these photo,s.
Ok not so easy how do you attach photo,s?
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|Windswept juniper by Kreber|
from Wind power
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4