Time Change ... DST Off vs On ... Etc.
Hi All .....
Just a reminder to go to the clock menu screen and turn DST OFF ..... it always takes me a few weeks to upload some pictures and observe that the time stamp is off by an hour!
Also, while there .... adjust the on-board time as it had drifted by several minutes since the spring time change (last time I had set it). I had hoped that it would stay GPS accurate since it collects GPS location data for the images and the UTC time is embedded in the data but sadly it does not update the on-board clock.
And next spring ....... well you get it!
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sadiqur_Rahman by Sadiqur Rahman|
from Ain't Going to Work on Maggie's Farm no More
|Airborne by John Beavin|
from - How to respect the Flag and Anthem - (Portrait in Full Colours + A Border)