Poll: Is your PC fast enough or still too slow for Post jobs?
1. What sw I'm using. NX2 and ACDSee Pro 6 for example are fine on my old P4 system with 32-bit Win7. Haven't used C1 Pro 6 and DxO 8 enough yet to tell for sure, but so far, seem adequate. OTOH, I haven't tried LR4 because I'm sure it would be so slow as to be unusable on my system.
2. The file size. It works with 10, 12, or even 16MP NEFs but with 24MP ones? Uncompressed NEFs from the D800 - I think not.
3. Batch or single image? I probably won't try batch processing until I set up my new fast 64-bit system.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%