Canon PRO-1 using vast quantities of ink
2) Leave your printer turned on, I was turning mine off between prints. I got very few prints with my first ink set doing this, far less than I mentioned above. (aproximately 25-35 prints,almost entirely 5x7's, mostly one at a time). So I estimate that a power cycle can consume 2-3% of a full inktank.
Very interesting you say this, as I used to have it time out after 2 hours, and a few months ago changed it to be on all the time, as people seemed to be suggesting that it would save more ink. It is since I have had it on all the time that it has been using so much ink, leading me to conclude that it would be better left switched off most of the time.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Lighthouse, Bottom of the World by CelticOdyssey|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 12, L
|Dundrum by Rik Powdrill|