Smallest Interchangable Lens Camera
There are basically no interchangeable lens cameras that are as small as an S100.
The body of a couple of them come close, but once the lens is added they're much bigger. As they're just junk until they have a lens attached there are no interchangeable lens cameras that small.
The smallest camera and lens combo I know of is an NEX with a 16mm 2.8, but that means you've no zoom.-- hide signature --
I went ahead and got the Canon S100 as a companion to my DSLR. After reading most of the negative reviews on Amazon, at least 3/4 of them were from a lens error that Canon later had a recall to fix. Sadly when a product has a bad batch, the negative reviews grow significantly with most people not revising their review if they get it fixed. Fingers crossed the S100 will be a good pocket camera.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%