Nikon tweaking ideas?
Elbert Zip Johnson wrote:
Is their a site where one can learn how others tweaked their Nikon cameras with new innovative ideas.
I'm interested in learning new ideas to get the most out of my old nikon cameras.
seems like when a new model camera come out, the replace camera is lost unsupportive & forgotten.-- hide signature --
This is very model dependent ...
On DPReview, each forum has model numbers in their heading, that would be a good way to start. Then ask specific questions.
Some cameras, some lenses, some computers
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%