just for fun xz1 low light comparrision to 5dmk2

Started Nov 21, 2012 | Discussions thread
Donald B
OP Donald B Veteran Member • Posts: 8,347
Re: just for fun xz1 low light comparrision to 5dmk2

i have mixed views now after that shoot. i processed the 500 photos from the night from the 5dmk2 and my pentax k7 both with zooms and my k7 shots were cleaner, skin tones much better i was quite supprised how poor the canon was, we shot side by side studios at the event, i also have a friend that shot a few grads this week and when i approched him as to how poor the canon did he said that my remarks were true, and is selling his mk2 and getting another mk3 he also uses the 7d.to put it simply people dont realy no how the qualitiy is because they havnt compared their cameras to others IMO. heres the twist ? i was using a sigma 18 200 $200 lens that out performed a L grade lens. the lens on the xz1 is exceptional. it might be a little heavy on the nr but i can capture great detail.

cheers don

-- hide signature --

another year has gone, just cleared my 200 gallery images will start all over again, thanks to everyone that took the time to look.

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow