Pets, Post your shots!

Started Nov 19, 2012 | Discussions thread
EvilOne
EvilOne Forum Pro • Posts: 14,485
Re: *** One of the best threads in a long time .....

John, as I stated earlier... you don't see too many pixel peepers in this thread, yet all the shots are priceless.. at least to their owners.... Seems to me that there are many many snap shot shooters here... Something that would be Taboo here a few months ago....this has been a fun thread and after all for most of us Photography is all about having fun... This thread proves my premise that you do not have to seek photographic excellence to enjoy photography. Ive always defended my mission statement for the last 7 years here.. in that I capture memories One at a time... and I never claimed to be a good photographer. I think this thread many have brought many snap shot shooter, and memory captures " Out of the closet"

I say , its OK to be a snap shot shooter, if it makes you happy... I also think many snap shot shooters are reluctant to post their snap shots here because of the grief they might receive from the pixel peepers. Our type of photography is just as important as theirs.. its obvious from this thread.

Thanks for starting this thread.

-- hide signature --

Bill aka EO

EvilOne's gear list:EvilOne's gear list
Minolta DiMAGE 7Hi Nikon Coolpix 990 Konica Minolta Maxxum 7D Sony Alpha DSLR-A700 Sony SLT-A77 +5 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow