GH2 + Nissin Di466 FT
If you use the Nissin Di466FT in manual mode with a radio trigger, it will go into standby after 2 minutes without usage. After that time you have to push a button on the flash to wake it up. Pressing the shutter on the camera or on the remote transmitter will not work for waking up. This is quite an annoyance if the flash is set up further away from the camera and you don´t shoot for 2 minutes.
If you use the flash with an extension cord, pressing the shutter on the camera will wake it up.
In optical slave mode the flash will go into standby after 60 minutes, however the flash can´t be fired by a remote receiver.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%