The Best Gear of This Year
I don't own the camera, but I do have the December copy of Digital Photo
magazine and on page 110 they proudly proclaim their winner of the
Product of the Year, 2012.
Drum roll please, it's the Olympus OM-D E-M5.
I've searched and can't find any previous mention of this, if it has been mentioned
before, please forgive my poor search efforts.
Peter in Canada.
E1;E3; EP-2; 11-22mm; 14-35mmf2; 14-54mm; 50-200mm.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Kingfisher by cjf2|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 11, K
|Bull Rider Being Launched by RBFresno|
from FX bodies and very high ISO