16MP v 24MP sensors

Started Nov 17, 2012 | Discussions thread
illy
illy Forum Pro • Posts: 12,160
Re: 16MP v 24MP sensors

Big Ga wrote:

illy wrote:

I've just looked at the cashback and gotten really tempted......you're a bad bad man

-
The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.

Hey ... don't forget its YOUR fault I bought that first GH1 on a blowout deal !?! I've got something like eight of the blasted mft cameras now!!!

(Including a very lovely blue G2 and an even more spiffing red GH1 .... its the reason I've gone colour crazy and lusting over the Red/Poo D5200 )

PS, your latest sig is very troublesome. I have a feeling it might change my life ....

my GF1 is a lovely red, looks wonderful with the silver 45mm on, red is the new black as far as i'm concerned for camera colours, but the poo D5200 is splendid.....no one is going to nick it that's for sure.

My sig is a Bertrand Russell quote, i do kind of have lots and lots of free time right now, so it fits in perfectly into my endless lazy days......and in 99 days i'm off to Asia to take a break from doing nothing

-- hide signature --

The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.

illy's gear list:illy's gear list
Nikon D200 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF1 Nikon D5100 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 55-200mm f/4-5.6G VR Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR +4 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow