Learning to use NEX-6, slowly!
After selling off the D700 and fast primes to go with a lighter kit, I tried the FUJI X100, then tried the SONY RX100, and finally landed on the NEX-6 last night. The kit SELP1650 seems okay so far, but I grabbed the SEL16F28 and SEL50F18 on the way home from work tonight to compare and contrast.
I think you're looking for the Sony NEX forum, but I'm still amazed that the last pic is at ISO 3200. At f/4 you'd expect that pic to be darker, but compensating with ISO that high for more light without sacrificing much IQ makes me want an NEX6.
Out of curiosity, is there any reason you couldn't have shot that at f/1.8 for more light and lower the ISO?
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4