Beijing - which camera and lens?
I'm due for a business trip to Beijing in the first week of December. Will have about 2-3 days to explore the city post finishing my business engagements.
I own a 1d MkII and a 40D. Lenses that I own include a 70-200 f/4L, 400mm f/5.6 L,
So here are my questions:
a) I just want to carry 1 camera and 1 lens. I'm not sure if the 400mm prime will serve my purpose. I am not really sure if there is enough wildlife/birding to be explored/seen there.
b) Apparently the weather is also below 0degrees. So which camera -the 1d is weather sealed. Or is the 40d better?
c) Which lens - Will the 50mm be restrictive for city photography / landscapes or will it suffice? Or Do I need to buy a wide angle lens / borrow one. Will I miss the 70-200?
Thanks for the advice in advance.
Its your ATTITUDE, not your APTITUDE that decides your ALTITUDE
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%