red interior of black X100 leather case: does it ruin its 'stealthiness'? pictures and opinions?

Started Nov 19, 2012 | Questions thread
OP blub New Member • Posts: 6
Re: ...is it my English?

Than please inform me on where I used the wrong words! Really, without any irony, I'm eager to know where I didn't phrase my thoughts correctly. English is not my mother-tongue. I just find it strange I have to defend myself from something that is contrary to my motivation.

I considered 'stealth' as a good word for not asking for attention. Maybe 'discrete' would be better?

I also mentioned I didn't want some big or flashy camera: I already find my 7 or 8 year old EOS 350D with 50 f1.8 or 100 f2 attracting to much attention towards the camera and only seldom take it out anymore (also because of the oversized bag).

I didn't ask anything about image quality, because I've seen quite some pictures on this and other forums, convincing me of its image quality. I didn't ask anything about controls, because I have tested one in a store and the manual controls immediately convinced me. So I'm quite confident of it as a tool that would make me re-discover photography as I did with the old Nikkormat. I just asked a question about a last small concern. There are enough pictures online trying to show how fancy this camera is, but I just couldn't find any 'in-use', with the full-case open, showing whether that would just result in the opposite of what I'm looking for. It's just that the black version seems nicer to me while almost the same price as the metallic+case, therefore I could as well consider it.

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow