Leonids Timelapse by Pentax K5.
This timelapse taken by Pentax K5 with Samyang 8mm f/3.5 Asph IF MC Fisheye CS. Capturing start from 2.37am til 6am in the morning. So, definitely I am lack of sleep. But it's worth the wait. The circle formed in the middle of the frame is caused by lens fogging. Hope you guys don't mind. Comments always welcome.
P/s: Remember yo watch it in Full HD.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%