Images from Galleri Image
Thanks, Gale. I’m perfectly comfortable with the V1 and really enjoy shooting with it.
Just go out and use it - the best way to find out how it works.
Air Show, I shoot everything in RAW and process in Lightroom 4. In this way I don’t have to think about settings when shooting and have all options open for processing.
Christophe, I’m also impressed what this little camera can do. There is actually more information in the light field outside the window if I had pulled the highlights further down.
And one more image, looking out of the gallery's window
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4