Computer screen with both Canon G11 and Canon G15.

Started Nov 18, 2012 | Discussions thread
André BARELIER
André BARELIER Veteran Member • Posts: 8,659
Hey DC! (edited)

digitalcuriosity wrote:

phototherapy wrote:

digitalcuriosity wrote:

RickS wrote:

Point? is there a need for anyone to have a Point? Whats the point of your asking this question?

The point is very simple, you give us a sort of comparison, which is unusable, because those picture are taken with different aparture settings, who can do any comparison that way ???

You having a problem reading English? I posted I have posted the pictures again with both cameras set the same. If this reply is a problem of you understanding my post, try finding someone to explain it to you.

I find you're a bit agressive. The question about what's your point is valid. Posting the same picture taken with different cameras with different settings does not show anything.

So, instead of replying in that agressive way, you'd be better inspired to explain what you want to show us (sharpness, noise, exposure, distorsion, field of view?).

And, BTW, I don't see the pictures taken with the same settings either.

-- hide signature --

André
http://a.barelier.free.fr/

Sorry, I just saw your new pictures in another thread you started.

André BARELIER's gear list:André BARELIER's gear list
Nikon Coolpix P7800 Nikon D7200 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 16-80mm F2.8-4E ED VR Nikon D3300 Nikon 1 J5 +7 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow